Sunday, February 1, 2015

Real Techniques Expert Face Brush & Powder Brush!

After getting the Setting Brush from Real Techniques and falling deeply in love with it, I knew I had to get more of their face brushes. I waited for them to go on sale and ordered two more for myself. I think I need to get a few eye brushes too at some point, but I use face brushes more and that's why they were on my list first. I got the Expert Face Brush and the Powder Brush, both well reviewed among bloggers and vloggers.


I'm sure most of you have heard about these brushes. They are affordable, high quality brushes made with synthetic hair.



All I can say that they do live up to the hype around them. Yes, they are very soft. Especially the Face Expert Brush feels lovely against my skin. I must say that the Powder Brush could be even softer, I was expecting super softness because of all the praising reviews. But still, very soft!



I know many people use the Face Expert Brush for applying and buffing liquid foundation but I've been using it as a bronzer and blush brush. I want to try how it performs as a foundation buffing brush, I'm expecting it to be great at that because the bristles are very tense and it's just the perfect size for that. But for blending blush and bronzer, it's amazing..!



The Powder Brush is the perfect brush  for powder. It's quite large in size but for me it works. I use it to set my foundation with a compact powder and it picks up just the right amount of product, not too much. It's also great for blending out harsh blush or bronzer lines. I've seen some people using this for bronzer too, but for my taste it's too big for that.

What makes me like these even more is that they are very easy to clean. I have washed them a couple of times now and so far I haven't seen a single loose hair, no shedding at all. I'm very pleased!

You can get these at many places, they are also available in Finland at least at www.pretty.fi. I got mine at www.lookfantastic.com. I paid around 10€ each for these but they were on sale. At full price they are still very affordable and I can easily recommend these brushes. They have replaced my other face brushes completely :)

Thanks for reading!

5 comments:

  1. Real Techniquesin siveltimet on ihan huippuja! Jos vielä lisää halajat, niin suosittelen iHerb-nettikauppaa. Hankin sieltä syksyllä duo-fiber-setin naurettavaan 18 euron hintaan, kun muualla samaninen kustantaa noin 30 euroa. Muistaakseni jollain alekoodilla oli osuutensa asiaan, mutta ilman mitään alejakin Real Techniquesin tuotteet on iHerbissä tosi edullisia.:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Olenkin muutaman kerran iHerbistä tilannut mutta viimeisellä kerralla luottokorttitietoni varastettiin, ja sen jälkeen en ole enää sieltä tilannut. Tästä on jo aikaa ja nykyään käytän PayPalia, mutta silti tunteeni iHerbiä kohtaan eivät ole vielä lämmenneet tarpeeksi... :) Kaiholla muistelen niitä edullisia hintoja...!

      Delete
    2. Olenkin muutaman kerran iHerbistä tilannut mutta viimeisellä kerralla luottokorttitietoni varastettiin, ja sen jälkeen en ole enää sieltä tilannut. Tästä on jo aikaa ja nykyään käytän PayPalia, mutta silti tunteeni iHerbiä kohtaan eivät ole vielä lämmenneet tarpeeksi... :) Kaiholla muistelen niitä edullisia hintoja...!

      Delete
    3. Oho, hui, hyvä kun kerroit!:o Vois olla ihan asiallista itsekin hommata vihdoin se PayPal...

      Delete
    4. Kyllä suosittelen PayPalia! Sain Luottokunnalta rahat onneksi takaisin, kun joku oli ehtinyt sillä jo ostella. Rikosilmoitus piti tehdä jne, olihan siinä oma hommansa! Äkkiä tilin tekoon.. :)

      Delete