Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Haul Time! :) Lumene, Bourjois, Rimmel, Isadora..

I've been doing some shopping lately at different places so I thought a collective haul would be in order. There was some necessities that I needed, like the concealers and mascaras, but also here's some things that I really didn't need but more like wanted. That's not so bad if I got them at a fair price, right? Right.
I must apologize for the poor quality of the pictures, we don't get much daylight at this time of the year. In fact, the sun goes up only a few hours in a day at the moment...so it's pretty much grey or pitch black outside. On to the haul...!


First, let's start with Lumene. I actually needed a new CC Powder (read my review here) because I was completely out of it. Now, the lipstick and the mascara, those I really didn't need but I got a really nice deal. Normally I only use waterproof mascara but it can be a bit difficult and time consuming to remove. For those days that I don't need to look perfect but I still want to look put together I thought a regular mascara would be useful. The lipstick color was something I didn't have in my collection. To me it doesn't look like a berry color though...more like a basic red!

Lumene CC Color Correcting Powder, Lumene Rasberry Miracle Mascara & Lumene Rasberry Miracle Lipstick in 06 Marjametsä / So Berry






I placed an order at www.feelunique.com mainly because I needed a new waterproof mascara and a concealer of some kind. I ended up getting two concealers, a Bourjois mascara and my favourite brow color from Maybelline (read my review here). You can't get these concealers in Finland and I wanted to try something new, at the same time it seemed that these shades could be light enough for my complexion.

Maybelline Browdrama Sculpting Brow Mascara, Bourjois Volume 1 Seconde Mascara, Rimmel Wake Me Up Concealer (010 Ivory) & Bourjois Healthy Mix Correcting Concealer (51 Light Radiance)
A recent grocery shopping trip turned into a successful makeup haul when these items from Isadora's Coffee & Poetry Fall Collection had just gone on sale. I've been loving the Twist-up Gloss Stick in Red Wine so much that I decided to get a back up. Also the brown eye pencil was intriguing, so I went for it. All of these were only 2€ each so I don't think we need a justification for these babies..! Now that's what I would call a bargain.

Isadora Twist-up Gloss Stick 28 Wine Red, Isadora Twist-up Eye Gloss 15 Vintage Brown & Rimmel Lasting Finish 1000 Kisses Stay On Lip Contouring Pencil 007 Rose Quartz 



The Rimmel pencil is a true my lips but better - shade for me. I've been really liking it so far!
Hope you liked my haul! I got all this stuff but it didn't break my bank and that makes me even happier.

Thanks for reading!

2 comments:

  1. Damn! I need those IsaDora "chubbies" in my life! They look like they are right up my alley. Thank you for bringing them to my attention.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are very nice, especially the gloss stick! I really like the consistency...! :)

      Delete