Monday, November 3, 2014

Re-Review: Lumene Blueberry Wild Curl Waterproof Mascara! :)

I'm back! I apologize for the lack of posts. I have been just so busy and haven't been able to find the time to do proper blog posts, and I feel bad. Because there are so many products I want to talk about! Some hauls may have happened too...
But I thought I would start with another waterpfoor mascara review. Well not exactly a new review because I have reviewed this mascara already once (read my review here). Lumene re-named the mascara and it's now called Blueberry Wild Curl. I was not sure if they changed the formula too, so I had to buy it and test it out. Blueberry Curl used to be one of my all time favourites, so I really hoped they didn't change this one...!


Everything seems to be the same, all they did was change the name. I really like the shiny blue packaging, btw.


I have issues with bigger brushes, I don't seem to be able to apply mascara without a mess with a bigger mascara wands like the Rocket from Maybelline or False Lash Effect from Max Factor. This mascara has a smaller brush and my mornings are now mess-free. It's the same brush, so nothing new here. Especially I like it for my bottom lashes, it's small enough to apply nicely in that area. With bigger brushes it's usually a big mess.


I like the results very much, I have to say that this mascara still is one of my all time favourites. I like the definition it gives me but my lashes also look voluminous and full. This is one coat of mascara which is usually enough for me, I like to avoid clumping so usually I go for one coat only.


So if you were wondering, it's still the same! Still very much holds my curl all day long, doesn't smudge and stays on all day. I must admit, it's still a pain to remove but I can live with that because it has what I look for in a perfect mascara. Hands down one of the best waterproof mascaras out there, for me at least. If you are looking for nice volume and separation AND you want your lashes to stay curled all day, I highly recommend. I paid 15,90€ from mine.

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment