Tuesday, September 23, 2014

NOTD: Isadora Coffee & Poetry Fall Collection 2014 - Autumn Leaves!

A quick nail post! I really love fall nail polishes and when I saw the first pictures of this Autumn Leaves nail polish from the Coffee & Poetry 2014 Fall Collection by Isadora, I knew I had to have it. It's a deep purple color with gorgeous golden shimmer!


As you can see, it looks almost green in the bottle because of the amount of shimmer. But then on the nails the shimmers aren't that overpowering. The color is a lovely deeper purple, almost eggplant.





I tried to take some close-ups so you could see that lovely shimmer. All I can say is that it looks better in real life than in these pictures, the shimmers were hard to capture.




This is two coats but it's fully opaque with just one coat. Nice quality indeed! And it lasted a whole week on my nails, so I really love it. I'm not a fan of the wide brush but I really don't mind this time. My only regret is now that I wish I bought a back up... :)

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment