Sunday, July 6, 2014

Skin Care Haul :) The Body Shop & Mádara



They had a sale at Body Shop.....


The reason I actually stepped into our local Body Shop was this new body product from them. It's called Body Sorbet, and of course I got the Mango one. I would buy anything with the word mango on it, to be honest. It's very different from all the body moisturizers that I've used in the past, it has a bit weird consistency, but it does the job nicely. It's light and leaves my skin smelling like mangos. It does leave my skin a bit sticky, putting on skinny jeans right after moisturizing was a challenge. I do prefer the Whip Body Lotion, but I like this king of packaging more, the pump bottle is always difficult to use up completely, you have to cut it open and it's always a hassle. It was quite expensive for such a small tube, I paid, a little reluctantly, 14,50€ for it. It will be gone in a week. But it will be a one lovely smelling week, I'm thinking.




In the sale section they had the Vineyard Peach range. I smelled the Body Mist a couple of times to convince myself  that it actually was a pretty nice scent. I've been a bit worried that I will get bored with the Mango scent, so I went and bought a couple of products from the Vineyard Peach line, instead of getting everything Mango. A good call. Smells lovely! I'm especially liking the Cream Body Scrub, such a good quality scrub! Gets the body really nice and clean. I also got a body spray and a shower gel. I must say that, as much as I like this peachy scent, I will be going back to smelling like mangos after I'm done with these.. :) I paid 12€ for the body scrub, still quite expensive but the original price is something around 18€. Nevertheless, I wouldn't mind paying full price for the mango version.



I also found a good deal on my skin care range that I love, it's the set for oily skin from Mádara. It really works on my acne prone skin, less blemishes than usual when I'm using this. I should not stray from this path... :) I especially like the moisturizer, excellent for oily skin! Usually this set retails over 40€, I paid only 30€ for it. A really good deal! I purchased it online, sometimes you can find pretty good deals on Finnish natural cosmetic websites.



I'm very pleased with my sale findings, specially the Vineyard Peach Cream Body Scrub, I'm in love :)

Thanks for reading!

1 comment:

  1. Great haul. :)
    Sadly, we don't have TBS in our country. :(

    ReplyDelete