Friday, March 21, 2014

Haul Time! Too Faced, Stila & Urban Decay :)

I felt like I needed to splurge a little to make me feel better. Works every time! And they say you can't buy happiness...wrong! Just looking at those Naked Lipglosses makes me smile.



Now, I don't know if you're going to believe me or not but I really needed some new blushes. I have given away or sold most of my blushes that I didn't use that much, so all that's left are some old boring stuff. So I finally decided to invest in the heart shaped blush from Too Faced that I've been wanting to own for so long.





Just look at that...Looks so pretty and I'm so happy that we are finally together.


I realized I don't actually own any makeup from Stila, so I decided to get these two Custom Color Blushes in pink and coral shades. I will do a review soon on how they work. Excited to try these! The pink looked really really pink...!



I think I'm actually most exctited about these new Naked Lipglosses from Urban Decay. I could't decide which color I wanted so I got three. And I'm glad I did, they all look just lovely. And just look at that packaging, Urban Decay really nailed it.




Of course I'll review the Naked glosses later.



Then I also re-purchased the De-slick Makeup Setting Spray because it works great and I don't think I can be without it anymore. Some time ago I also got a new mascara from Isadora that I can't wait to try and a new BB Powder, my all time favourite. I'm curious to find out if the mascara is going to hold up my curl since it's not waterproof but it is one of those mascaras that come off just with hot water..let's see.

I didn't list the prices because I got a 10% discount on everything at www.BeautyBay.com (the last two products were purchased from a local supermarket) so I'm not sure about the exact prices. The real reason is I don't want to see how much I actually spent haha. This was a good haul, don't you think?

Thanks for reading!

7 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Yksi pahvilaatikko ja näin monta aarretta sisällä ;) Etenkin nuo Naked huulikiillot, kahta olen jo ehtinyt testaamaan ja olen kyllä nyt palavasti rakastunut.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Söpöihin sitä aina sortuu... :) Too Faced voisi myydä mitä vaan noin söpöissä pakkauksissa!

      Delete
  3. Hi there! I've nominated you for the Liebster Award! Check out the tag here: http://www.beautymadesimple.net/2014/03/liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh, mitä herkkuja! Olen himoinnut tuota poskipunaa ikuisuuden, mutta hillinnyt vielä toistaiseksi itseni. Kerrassaan ihanat ostokset.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Minäkin himoitsin ilmestymisestä saakka ja nyt vihdoin tilasin ja otin jo käyttöönkin, yleensä pitää hetki ihastella ennen kuin raskii korkata, mutta nyt en malttanut...!. :) Arvio tulossa piakkoin.

      Delete