Monday, March 17, 2014

EOTD: Urban Decay Naked 3 :)

Here's the first look that I did with my new Naked 3 palette!

I wanted to do a pink toned darker look. It didn't work out exactly the way I wanted to but looked nice anyway. Makeup looks with Naked 3 were requested, so... :) My camera is not the best so the colors were more vibrant live, but you get the picture...Anyway, here it is!






This makeup looked a lot darker live!

What I used for this look:

Brows:
- Coastal Scents Hot Pot Burnished Brunette
- Maybelline BrowDrama Sculpting Brow Mascara Dark Brown
Eyes:
- UDPP
- Naked 3 Buzz (lid color, lower lash line)
- Nakde 3 Mugshot (lid and crease)
- Naked 3 Darkside (crease)
- Naked 3 Blackheart (over the black liner)
- Naked 3 Nooner (blending)
- Naked 3 Strange (highlight, inner corner) 
- Rimmel Exaggerate Waterproof Eye Definer
- Maybelline The Rocket in waterproof

Maybe a lighter version coming up next...

Thanks for reading!

4 comments:

  1. Those colors look gorgeous on you! I've been meaning to get this palette for awhile, but I don't have the money at the moment. I'd love to compare it to my Lorac Unzipped palette, which also has lots of rose-toned shades.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jackie! :) I wish they would sell Lorac here in Finland, I would love to try their palettes :)

      Delete
  2. Tosi kaunis meikki! Hitsi sulla on nätit kulmakarvat :o

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Voi kiitos! Onkin useampi meikki tulossa kun innostuin tästä paletista niin kovasti :) Ja kiitos, olen kyllä kiitollinen että kasvavat tuuheina luonnostaan, tosin nypittävää riittää joka päivälle... :)

      Delete