I did a very simple, daytime appropriate look with the lovely Naked 3 palette. I've really been enjoying it so far, what a lovely palette indeed! I didn't use any black liner this time and I really like how it turned out. I didn't use any primer eather, I only created a base with nude eyeshadow.
- Maybelline BrowDrama Sculpting Brow Mascara in Dark Brown
- Urban Decay Naked Basics Foxy (all over lid to hide redness)
- Urban Decay Naked Basics W.O.S. (all over lid)
- Urban Decay Naked Basics Venus (highlight)
- Urban Decay Naked 3 Burnout (all over lid color, lower lash line)
- Urban Decay Naked 3 Buzz (crease)
- Urban Decay Naked 3 Liar (crease)
- Maybelline The Rocket waterproof mascara
- Benecos Natural Kajal in White (waterline)
Thanks for reading!