Wednesday, March 19, 2014

EOTD: A Daytime Look With Urban Decay Naked 3 :)

I did a very simple, daytime appropriate look with the lovely Naked 3 palette. I've really been enjoying it so far, what a lovely palette indeed! I didn't use any black liner this time and I really like how it turned out. I didn't use any primer eather, I only created a base with nude eyeshadow.










Brows:
- Maybelline BrowDrama Sculpting Brow Mascara in Dark Brown
Eyes:
- Urban Decay Naked Basics Foxy (all over lid to hide redness)
- Urban Decay Naked Basics W.O.S. (all over lid)
- Urban Decay Naked Basics Venus (highlight)
- Urban Decay Naked 3 Burnout (all over lid color, lower lash line)
- Urban Decay Naked 3 Buzz (crease)
- Urban Decay Naked 3 Liar (crease)
- Maybelline The Rocket waterproof mascara
- Benecos Natural Kajal in White (waterline)

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment