Sunday, December 8, 2013

Wet n Wild Coloricon Eyeshadow Palette in Comfort Zone!

Two years after I started seeing this palette in blogs and on Youtube, I finally gave in and purchased it. Here's some pictures and a small review on the Wet n Wild Coloricon Comfort Zone eyeshadow palette. It sure looks pretty :)




Now here's the thing. I don't really use eye shadow. On a daily basis I use a nude color all over my lids but that's only to cover up the redness I have in that area. Sometimes I line my upper lashline with a black shadow. Then maybe once a month I go out to dinner or something like that and I do a full eye look, but then my color of choise tends to be taupe, since I love taupe (who doesn't..). But like every makeup junkie, I get the gravings to buy pretty stuff and not use it, that's totally normal for people like us :) I got this palette just because it had some pretty colors and was cheap too. I thought for a second that maybe I will use the darker colors some day. Hmm.


I got the palette because I wanted the two colors you can see here in a close up. The dark crease color looks like a lovely dark brown with a hint of green to it, I really love this color. And the duochrome color in the bottom looked so lovely! It has a redish brown base, you can't see that in the pan, and green shimmer. The red / brown base only shows up when swatched. Lovely, eventhough I try to stay away red color on my lids (since I have it there permanently). I also like the light green color, but I'm afraid I won't be using that since it's so out of my comfort zone..meaning it's not taupe.


Here's swatches of my three favourites of this palette. There's so many swatches on the internet of this palette, so I just got lazy (and frozen, because I had to take these pictures outside because it's too dark inside..!). I hope you can forgive me.


The duochrome look so pretty! The dark brown looks a little sheer here, but it works just great with a primer. The light taupe is lovely! Great pigmentation and consistency. This will make an amazing lid color. To me it looks like it has a warm golden green tone.

Most of the colors are soft and pigmented. The dark brown is a little hard to work with, but the color is lovely. This palette really is worth the 7,95€ I paid for it. If you don't have this one yet, I recommend you get it.

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment