Monday, October 7, 2013

Skin Care Haul! :)

I've learned that natural cosmetics have the best results on my skin. I sometimes stray from the path, that is the true nature of a cosmetic junkie and you can't fight that, but I always seem to be the most happy with my skin when I'm going all natural with my face products. My acne prone skin seems to like it!


Let's start with Mádara skin care set for oily/combination skin. I have repurchased it many times and always go back to Mádara. It just works for me. It keeps my acne prone skin in balance and helps with the oilyness. Highly recommend if you have a oily and acne prone skin.



I paid around 40€ for this set and you really get some good stuff with your money. You get three products; Purifying Foam Cleanser, Purifying Toner and the best part, Deep Moisture Gel.




The Purifying Foam cleanser. I really like it, it cleans my skin very nicely but doesn't make it dry. It does the job very well! Some might not like the scent but I'm fine with it.


The Purifying Toner. Lovely, so effective! It has some alcohol in it but my skin is fine with that. This toner makes my skin feel extra clean! I would not recommend this to sensitive skin types, it can feel a bit harsh because of the alcohol.


The Deep Moisture Gel. This is the stuff. If you have oily skin, you really need to try this. It's very light and sinks in fast. It's been so far the only product that has really helped me keeping my skin less oily. It's quite expensive if you buy it separately, around 26€, but in the set it's more affordable.



Lavera My Age Lifting Serum (around 25€). I got it just because I was curious. I've been having some wrinkle issues lately because of lack of moisture, so I thought this would be helpful. I have just started using it, and I must say that I like it a lot. It does feel very light and seems to vanish into my skin in seconds (due to a high level of alcohol, I'd guess). We just have to wait and see what it can do for me. I use it only at night under my night cream. It is light, so maybe I'll try it in the morning too.


Benecos Body Cream. I liked this one so much that I ordered two backups. Around 6€ each.



Benecos Hand Cream For Happy Hands, cute name :) I really like this one, absorbs quickly so great for work. The consistency feels nice and it has only a light scent to it. Paid around 4€ of mine, now that's a really nice price for a natural hand cream! The tube is quite small though.

I wish I could do a makeup haul soon, but I'm afraid I'm going to have to wait for a while. I just have to keep on growing that wish list of mine... Well ok, I admit, I did order something from Urban Decay. Just one small tiny thing.

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment