Sunday, October 6, 2013

NOTD: Lumene Gloss & Care Nail Polish in Twilight! :)

Yes, finally a NOTD! Is it wrong to be waiting for Christmas already? I kind of get in the mood everytime I look at this new nail polish of mine from Lumene. It does look festive! It's the perfect red with some cranberry tones, with a frosty finish. I'd say it's the perfect time to start hauling some new Holiday polishes, right?




This one is in the color Twilight. I tried to capture the micro shimmers but failed. This color looks frosty on the nails, but then again in some lighting it doesn't look that frosty. I would say it's very subtle frosty.


As you can see, the color looks different in different lighting. Inside it actually looks darker, almost burgundy, definitely more cranberry..ish. In the natural sun light it looks lighter and more red, and more shimmery. It's really hard to describe this one! One word, lovely :)



This polish surprised me with the quality. I did my nails on Sunday, and on Thursday it's still looked flawless. Just a little bit of wearing off at the tips, (mainly because I beat the keyboard so hard at work), but still no chipping! I'm planning on getting more colors for sure. I already have two of the darker colors (shown in my favourites post).

I can't remember the price for these Gloss & Care polishes but I'm pretty sure it was under 6€.

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment