Monday, September 30, 2013

Review: Elf Studio Baked Bronzer in St. Lucia!

Another Elf review.. :) I've been loving my bronzers this past summer, that's why this Baked Bronzer ended up in my shopping cart. Here's my quick review on it.

 

I got two shades, this one is the lightest shade called St. Lucia. And it actually is light! I don't know how to describe the color any better than it's a light brown.. It's a bronzer that looks nice on fair skin.
I didn't care much for the Baked Blush in Peachy Cheeky from Elf, I thought it was too powdery and lacked pigmentation. This one is not that pigmented either, but has a nicer consistency, which I like! It's actually quite easy to work with, blends out nicely. I don't need my bronzer to be to pigmented because I'm very fair skinned, I only need a hint of color on my cheecks and my forehead. Too much pigmentation makes it look unnatural. I don't actually contour with a bronzer, I use a matt blush for that but bronzer works as a sort of extra for me, I use it to give just a tiny hint of sun tan on my face.



As you can see, it has a warm tone, but it's not orangy at all. Actually a great color for my skin tone! It's not overly shimmery, but gives a nice glow to my skin. I'm very pleased with this bronzer, it's good in quality and it was inexpensive too, I've said it before, but you can't beat that!

Thanks for reading!

2 comments:

  1. I've been keen to buy this, and its great to see the swatches! Thanks for the review!

    The Lilly Mint Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you found it usefull :) Your blog is very nice!

      Delete