Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Rediscovered Love: Too Faced Glamour To Go Dream Edition Palette!

I'm so sorry that I'm going to rave about a palette that was limited edition and came out a long time ago, but I just can't help it! Too Faced Glamour To Go Dream Edition palette is my most cherished makeup item I own, hands down. I've now started using it more regularly, I didn't want to use it for a long time just to keep it clean and nice to look at. Now that may sound crazy, but it's actually pretty usual if you happen to have a makeup addiction (and a hoarding problem). Let's take a closer look at the palette (my first post about it can be read here). I've really been loving the blush and the bronzer! And the taupe of course :)


So so pretty. Sigh. Of course I've kept the original card board package that it came in, and while I'm not using the palette actively, I store it in this.


Such a nice combination of colors!






Pretty much all of the colors are quality shadows (except for that pale pink on the first row, it's very chalky and hard to work with), but specially these two colors have been used the most. The taupe is a given, but I didn't expect to like the peachy color this much. It's actually a very complementing color for my skin tone, it has a coppery tone to it. And the texture is just creamy, I can't believe how easy it is to use. Satiny finish, and oh such a lovely pigmentation. Here's some swatches.



The blush! I got this palette at a time when I didn't really care for the peachy pink blushes. I was using mainly cool toned pinks back then and thought that it was the only way to go. I was so wrong. My love for peachy pinks has been blooming for over a year now and still going strong. There used to be a lipgloss but I had to dig it out, it started to smell a little funky. We don't like our glosses smelling funky, right?


The bronzer is great for a pale girl like me and this past (you can say past already, right?) summer I've been really using it for the first time and I love it. You can see a bit of it in action on my forehead in the picture below.



I think I want a new palette from Too Faced soon. Too bad I'm on a no-buy... ;)

Thanks for reading!

4 comments:

  1. Ah I love this palette. Got it as a gift and it's so versatile for travelling.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I usually travel with this too! Saves a lot of space when you don't have to carry a big brozer with you. Oh well, I usually carry a lot more than I'd actually need (6 blushes, 3 bronzers etc...) but it's a nice idea though ;)))

      Delete
  2. Seems to be a cute palette, always nice to rediscover products in your stash!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love this palette! I sometimes like to go shopping in my makeup closet and rediscover some new stuff :)) Talk about saving some money!

      Delete