Saturday, July 13, 2013

Review: Rimmel Apocalips Lip Laquer in Phenomenon! :)

I'm on a lip product kick, which is odd because I usually only wear lipbalm and gloss. But now I have got me some more lip colors and actually been wearing them too!

I got one of the the new Apocalips Lip Laquers from Rimmel. I've been looking for a peachy nude lip gloss, but ended up getting this lip laquer because it was just too pretty to leave behind. I got the color called Phenomenon, it's a light peachy nude. I had also heard good things about these so it was an easy purchase.





The applicator is the nice sponge type that I'm very fond of. It makes the application quick and precise. I like the packaging too, looks very sleek and pretty.


The color is just perfect! I've been looking for a nice peachy nude that has good goverage but doesn't make my lips look too nude. You know what I mean? I have very pink and pigmented lips on my own, so usually when I'm not wearing anything on my lips, it still looks like I am. So going from pink lips to nude lips is actually a quite drastic change for me, so I need a sheer color that has a hint of color. I am very fair, so too nude colors just look very very wrong on me.



These are very pigmented! Only a little amount goes a long way and gives a nice flush of color. It covers my natural lips completely and last a pretty long time too. It doesn't feel drying or feel that I have something on my lips. I usually wear some lipbalm over it to make it look a bit more natural since I am new to wearing color on my lips. And this peachy color is a perfect match for me! Makes my skin look glowy somehow. It's such a pretty color!

I paid around 8€ of mine, and I must say it has been worth every penny! Rimmel has done some pretty good job here. I highly recommend these!

Thanks for reading!

2 comments:

  1. It's very pretty, I think I need to get more of these... ;)

    ReplyDelete