Sunday, June 23, 2013

Small NYX haul! :)

Oh, I love NYX. I just wish NYX was sold in stores here in Finland too. Now we can buy some of the products from a Finnish e-retailer but the prices are so ridiculous that I continue to buy my NYX goodies from Cherry Culture. The problem is that it's close to impossible to order products tax free now, if my order is over 21€ (including shipping) I have to pay 24% taxes. I'm not happy.


I did manage to get something below that number. I would have wanted to order some of their new products, like the lovely eye shadow palettes, but this time I had to get some things that I desperately needed.


Of course I had to get two my all time favourite contouring powders, the Powder Blush in Taupe. I just love it, perfect pigmentation, applies like a dream and it's the perfect color for the pale girls. It's not orange or muddy, it's, well, taupe. I go through these pretty quickly because I use it everyday. Can't live without :)


I also got the Auto Eyebrow Pencil in Black. It's a soft black color, so easy to use and looks very natural. I haven't found a better one yet! This is very inexpensive too. I love it.


I use brow gel on a daily basis too, so I picked out this clear mascara from Jordana. As it was only $2, it's ok. It gets the job done, I will use this up. I already started using it so that's why it has started to look not so clear anymore.


I also got the Matte Blotting Paper from NYX because for some reason blotting paper is hard to find here in Finland and the ones that are out there are ridiculously expensive. I'm not going to pay 10€ for a few pieces of paper. So when I can, I will stock up with NYX Blotting Paper.

I wanted to get more but it was impossible this time. In my next order I'm planning to get some new blushes and maybe lip glosses.. :)

Thanks for reading!

10 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. It truly is! I haven't found anything as good :)

      Delete
  2. I can't believe sales tax is that much! Good lord! I do love nxy blushes! It's such a shame it's so expensive there while NYX is so inexpensive in the us

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tell me about it..everything is so expensive here, one reason is the high tax rates. It really is a shame because I absolutely love NYX! :)

      Delete
  3. Mä olen käyttänyt Rizzla-paperia (siis sitä sätkäpaperia) kiillon poistamiseen kasvoilta! :D Ei mikään naisellisin tuote käsilaukussa, mutta ajaa asiansa hyvin.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Täytyy varmaan ostaa sitä ja laittaa johonki hieman nätinpään pakettiin... :) kiitos vinkistä!

      Delete
  4. i love NYX too!

    i folow u, feel free to follow my blog :)

    http://aaannniiieee.blogspot.ro/

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are some heavy taxes. o_o I love Nyx products as well, but not if it burns a hole in my wallet, heheh. You don't trust ebay, where you could get it for much cheaper?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, we pay high prices of pretty much everything here. Unfortunately there has been a logging in problem with my eBay account, but I think that is the place where I will get my NYX products from now on. :)

      Delete