Thursday, June 27, 2013

Review: NYX Mega Shine Lip Gloss in La-La! :)

I love NYX. Great quality and low prices, what's not to love. You've heard me rave about this once again just recently...


I don't do a lot of lip gloss reviews, but this one I really wanted to review quickly for you. It's the perfect pink, Mega Shine Lip Gloss in La-La. True bubblegum pink with some shimmer to give the perfect pout look :) The shimmers don't show that much on your lips, and to me that's a good thing. I like it subtle when it comes to lip products.



 La-La is very pigmented. It really gives you color if you want, but to get your lips really pink you have to layer it or use a lip liner or a lipstick first. It is on the sticky side, but not the worst I've tried. It has a light cherry scent to it, not the best but it doesn't linger on my lips for too long. And yes, it really is shiny!

I usually use this with a peachy nude lip gloss the take away some of the pinky tones, I don't know why but I'm really fond of that combination.
Here's some swatches in different lighting so you can see the shimmers and the great pigmentation.





For some un explainable reason I don't have any other Mega Shine glosses from NYX. I've been looking for a good nude lip gloss without any shimmer, I need to look up if they carry one.
 
Thanks for reading!

2 comments: