Friday, June 28, 2013

NOTD: Maybelline Color Show Neons in Pink Shock!

A quick NOTD for you! I hopped on the neon wagon too... I really wanted a pretty pink neon polish that would be on the warmer side. I found one from Maybelline, they had a neon collection out for the summer, only a few truly neon color were in that collection though..

I was a little disappointed, it looked much more neon in the bottle but then on the nails it toned down a lot. On the nails it looks like a bright bubblegum pink, still pretty but not that neon. Reminds me of the canned cherries...





I did two coats, but I think a third one would have been in order, it was not completely opaque. It lasted ok, started chipping maybe on the third day. I used it with Sally Hansen Double Duty Base Coat and InstaDri Top Coat.
I like the formula! I also like the cheap price... :)

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment