Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Review: Lumene Blueberry Eyebrow Fixing Gel!

I have wild and quite full brows so I need to set them with a fixing gel. If I don't, they live a totally different life of their own. I've used MAC's Brow Fix for a long time but I'm always looking for cheaper alternatives. Clear mascara would be one, but for some reason we don't have clear mascaras here in Finland, at least I haven't found one in years.

Lumene came out with a budget friendly clear brow gel some time ago. I paid around 7€ of mine and I must say, I have been pleased!



I like the tiny, narrow brush. It gives my brows some definition and separation. It applies just the right amount of gel with one stroke. Lovely :)


Lumene Blueberry Brow Fixing Gel beats MAC's Brow Fix in my opinion. It holds my brows in place the whole day and my brows still feel soft and don't look clumped. The price is great too! I will definitely repurchase this one.

Thanks for reading!

1 comment: