Tuesday, May 28, 2013

NOTD: O.P.I. My Paprika Is Hotter Than Yours!

A new baby has arrived! It's very rare that I would pay full price for an OPI polish here in Finland because they are so expensive here, around 17€. This time I just couldn't resist, it was just impossible. My Paprika Is Hotter Than Yours from the Euro Centrale collection is sooo pretty. Lovely and gorgeous! Anyone with me?


It's a lovely coral red color, a little bit on the orangy side. It has very fine microshimmer in it that only can be seen in the sunlight. Makes the polish look very shiny! It was impossible to capture it in a photo. This is perfect for the summer, goes without saying!






The only thing I was a little disappointed about was that my mani started chipping the next day. It might have been that there was some residue from my hand lotion on my nails, I'm not sure. I hope that was it! I will try again today and report back... :)

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment