Saturday, March 23, 2013

I see pan :) + update!

Wow it's been a while!

I've been on a tight budget lately and that has been the main reason for the lack of posts during this year.  I can't buy anything really and therefore I've lost my intrest to explore all the new beauty stuff out there. Can't buy so why look?

But now, there's some pretty great spring collections and new exciting stuff out there and I think  I smell a comeback :) Stay patient, I can't control my no-buy forever, right?



As a result of my shopping ban, I have used the items in my collection so heavily that I can see pan in products that I thought were impossible to use up!

My beloved MAC MSF Soft and gentle has been in my daily routine for the whole beginning of the year and look what happened...



Also coral blushes have been loved and used with a heavy hand as you can see...



Also nude eye shadow is being used on daily bases, these look so dirty and ragged, I desperately need new ones...


Also one NYX Powder Blush in Taupe is totally gone and I don't have a back up..I'm devastated!

And my all time favourite highlighter is showing pan too...


Here's the thing. I think it's time for a new blush. And a highlighter. And some new eye shadow and a base, my Too Faced eye shadow base has run out too. I think I'll be back soon :)

Picture is borrowed from Too Faced page


Ps. No words needed here...


Thanks for reading!

6 comments:

  1. Ihania! Varsinkin toi MAC houkuttelis mua...:)
    Nyt säkin voit ihan hyvällä omallatunnolla sijottaa uutukaisiin ihanuuksiin..:))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kyllä ehdottomasti pieni palkinto tulee hankittua :) Suosittelen Soft and gentleä, on yksi parhaimmista korostuspuutereista koskaan!

      Delete
  2. Congrats! I know it's hard to use up products so you definitely deserve a reward :) Got excited to use up some of my products :P

    passingfancyy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, a nice reward maybe in the form of a heart shaped blush is in place... :) I thought it would be impossible to use up a MSF but I guess it's not :)

      Delete
  3. Ive hit pan on my fave MUA blusher and am happy- and sad! hate to see them go- but true, it's nice to find something you liove! Great post::)

    ReplyDelete