Saturday, December 1, 2012

Small collective haul + NOTD!

I've been on a budget lately but I needed a few things so I allowed my self to do a little shopping..

  • Technic Nail Varnish in Gun Metal
  • Sally Hansen Insta Dri Anti-Chip Top Coat
  • Sally Hansen Double Duty Strengthening Base & Top Coat
  • L'oréal Lumi Magique Highlighting Pen
  • Maybelline Fit Me Concealer
  • Viva La Diva Blush Aloha
 

These two I really needed... I've read some great reviews of Instra-Dri and decided to try it out. I've used Seche Vite for a long time but don't like how it shrinks the nail polish when it dries. Insta-Dri didn't have that problem and was inexpensive too so I'm loving it! Double Duty I purchased because I like that my base coat and top coat are the same brand and this one was quite cheap too.


 A repurchase, I reviewd this earlier and it's really a great drugstore concealer. Pigmented and soft, just great. Mine is the lightest shade 15.


I liked MAC's Prep+Prime Highlighter Pen a lot, but I found it too expensive for the amount of product you get with the pen. I've tried a lot of different pens after that but this Lumi Magique one seemed to have a similar consistency with the MAC pen. I'll review it later, after I've used it enough to give a review. I have high hopes for it!


 I needed (oh, well...) a deep shimmery grey color in my collection, and found this at my local super market. I don't know the brand, looks a bit cheap but actually it turned out to be quite nice. Really easy to apply and wears quite nicely too. Only around 3€ for this loveliness. Nice deal, I'll say.



A gorgeous charcoal color. I've been wanting a darker silver or shimmery dark grey color and now I have one. Looks even prettier if I apply some silver glitter on top...I will show you that later!


I've had my eyes on this Aloha blush for such a long time and now it's mine. A lovely peachy color, just amazing. A review is coming up soon :)

Thanks for reading!

2 comments:

  1. That polish is gorgeous! I just bought the Maybelline Lumi which is supposed to be like the Loreal one. I like it but don't love it yet. interested to see your review on that:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have the Maybelline pen too and I must say it's not as good as the Magique, it's a lot heavier where the L'Oreal one is more lightweight. Review coming at some point :)

      Delete