Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Review: Viva La Diva blush Aloha!

 Finally! A new blush!

I saw this Viva la Diva blush when the summer collection came out and it has been on my mind ever since. I finally found one and now it's safely home after being lost and lonely such a long time.




Yes, it's peachy. I know, I told you peachy tone is wrong for me but it really is not. I've been using peachy blushes for the whole year now and cool pinks have started to look a bit boring to me. I don't know why.

Aloha is just gorgeous! I can't get enough. Maybe that is why I use this one (too) with a heavy hand. It's a light peachy color but has a ton of pigment! It's pale enough for my pale compexion and looks just amazing.



It reminds me a lot of Make Up Store's Must Have. Actually so much that it makes me think if Make Up Store is behind this Viva la Diva brand, since they both are Swedish brands. The only thing that is different is that Aloha has a quite vivid scent, it's strong enough to bother me when I use it. But not strong enough to make me not use it, Aloha is too pretty for that :)


Here's the (poor) swatch with flash, it's impossible to take decent pictures without flash now and I swatched lightly. Applies great, blends out easily. Just lovely, I love it! I believe these retail for around 9€, 9,90 or something. I bought mine at Kicks, it's the only retailer for now that carries this brand here in Finland.

Thanks for reading!

3 comments:

  1. This color is stunning! I love peach and coral blushes- can never have enough:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It looks even better live... :) thanks for your comment!

      Delete
  2. hi, are you from finland as well? Im from the netherlands and i bought this blush already 2 times in my country. But now they closed the store so their make up is not available in my country :( I have looked every where online but cannot find a website with the make up store blush in must have. Only the kicks website has it but the site is not in English :( do u know if they ship international because i really want to have that blush again!!

    ReplyDelete