Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Holiday Nails Part 4: Red Glitter by H&M! + Review :)

Wow, I didn't expect to find anything this pretty and nice at H & M! These new nail polish sets had Christmas written all over them so I caved and paid 3,95€ for two lovely bottles.

The red glitter polish called Super Glitter looks so pretty and intense that I was actually waiting for a disappointment. But it really is full of glitter and covers with two coats! Amazing!

Super Red is just the perfect red for The Holidays and I actually didn't have a color like this in my collection. I love this worn just on it's own but this time I wanted to use it with Super Glitter. It was really hard to capture all the shine in pictures but I hope you can get the idea.

And the quality is really great! Easy to apply, no streaks and two coats was enough with both of them. the bottle is not that big but still, it was only under 2€ for each. I'm in love!








They had silver and golden sets too, I might have to go get those :)

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment