Sunday, December 23, 2012

Happy Holidays :)

Happy Holidays and Merry Christmas to those who celebrate it :)

Here's a picture of the view from my living room just few minutes ago. It's -30 (C) degrees outside and the sun is coming up. The sun comes up only for four hours and then it gets dark again, so the days are very short in this corner of the world, and yes, very cold too. I'm not leaving the house anytime soon.


Thank you my dear readers for reading my blog in the year 2012 and I wish all good things for all of you for the year 2013 :)

Kisses!

4 comments:

  1. Meillä on täällä ainoastaan -10, eli ihan siedettävissä lukemissa mennään :) Hyvää Joulua sinullekin!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, -30°C is very cold! here in antwerpen is it only 10°! XX

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, but it's nice and warm inside :) maybe today I'm brave enough to go outside :)

      Delete