Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Small Rimmel haul + NOTD :)

I sure do love a bargain! I found these lovely Rimmel 60 Seconds nail polishes on sale and hauled four bottles. For 2€ each I think it's a pretty nice deal. I got a purple, a shimmery red, a fuchia and a teal  polish, all so pretty..

From left: Pompous, Movie Star, Fast A Fuchia & Sky High

I got the shade called Pompous, which is a lovely darker purple with blue shimmer. So pretty! Looks so shiny and  just perfect for the season. Two coats was enough with my Seche Clear Base Coat and Rimmel's top coat. And boy these 60 Seconds polishes last a long time! I went almost a whole week with this one and in the end it didn't even look that bad. I'm very pleased :)




I also got a new blush! Since it was only 2€ it was easy to bring home with me. I haven't found any new exciting warm toned blushes lately so this one was really a great addition to my collection. I've been really loving coral and peachy toned blushes for the past year and this light peachy blush called Autumn Catwalk has turned out to be excellent! Nice pigmentation and easy to apply. The darker stripe can look a bit too orangy on me so I try to stay away from it but the first two stripes are just perfect. It looks quite pale in this photo but it's a really nice peachy pink color in reality.




I really don't know why I have nail polish in my hand in the swatch picture. I guess that's normal for a beauty blogger :)

All and all a very successfull haul, thanks for reading!

2 comments:

  1. I do love rimmel london nail polishes, especially that purple shade

    sundancehudson.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete