Friday, November 16, 2012

Review: Missha Perfect Cover BB Cream!

It's never too late to jump on the BB cream wagon. BB is all over the place, I don't think I need to tell you the story. This is the real stuff from Asia, it's the Missha Perfect Cover BB Cream SPF 42 PA+++. It's my first BB cream ever and here's my review on it.



I use mineral foundation most of time and it's perfect for my oily skin, yet sometimes I like to see if the grass is greener on the the other side. Usually it's not. That would be the case this time too, sadly.

Missha Perfect Cover BB Cream is said to do all kinds of great things for your skin. I got mine to use as a foundation, I don't really care about the other aspects. I like that it has a high SPF, it helps my pale skin to stay pale and wrinkle-free in the future too. How are the abilities as a foundation then?
It's really easy to apply, let's start with that. I apply it with my fingers and it works. This BB cream is quite thick, so a little dab goes a long way. It covers really well! I can skip concealer if I want to, the coverage is really great! It feels a bit heavier than a regular foundation on my skin. I have super oily skin and I must say that this is too moisturising for my skin type. It starts to look messy about after an hour I've put it on, even if I powdered my face. Despite that I still use it some days, it's so easy to apply.




I have the lightest shade #13  which is truly fair, it's a great match for me. I don't really like the scent, it has a slight SPF scent to it too but mainly it smells something like an older lady would like. It doesn't linger on my face though, so I guess it's ok.

If i had normal or dry skin I think I would be madly in love with this cream. I suggest you try it. For me it was not what I expected so I wont't be giving up my mineral foundation just yet. I want to try next the Dr. Jart BB Cream because I hear it's great for oily skin but luckily I've had some trouble with my eBay registration so I can't get my hands on it right now. I'm saving a lot of money :)

Thanks for reading!

6 comments:

  1. Oh my, just waiting to arrive since I ordered it. Heard so many good things. I have dry skin and can't wait to try some dewy bb creams!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it's going to work for you nicely :)

      Delete
  2. Käytitkö tuon alla erillistä kosteusvoidetta? Mulla on todella rasvainen iho eikä ole ollut Misshan kanssa mitään ongelmia kun en käytä erillistä kosteusvoidetta. Yleensä käytän pohjustajaakin, mutta "meikittöminä" päivinä oon käyttänyt ilman pohjustajaa ja puuteriakin eikä silloinkaan ole ollut ongelmia :)
    Dr. Jartia voin kyllä kans suositella, itse en enää muuta halua käyttää!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Olen kokeillut ilmankin ja myös pohjustajan kanssa. Oma ihoni on vain todella rasvainen ongelmatapaus ja en saanut toimimaan, harmillista. Täytyy varmaan kokeilla sitten pakkasilla, kun iho osoittaa edes pientä kuivumisen merkkiä :) Tuo Dr. Jart on ollut ostoslistalla jo ikuisuuden, milloinkahan saisin tilattua sen.. :)

      Delete
  3. I have this one and I find it really thin compared to other bb creams! You should try spritzing your face with Urban Decay De Slick first and then apply bb cream, no powder. I haven't done a review on it yet, but that is what makes everything work for me! I have oily skin too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. De Slick is on my shopping list, I should give this bb cream another chance with the setting spray. I'm so used to minerals now, so maybe that's why I found it to be too thick :)

      Delete