Wednesday, November 21, 2012

NOTD: Holiday nails part 1 :) MNY 265!

Christmas and the Holiday Season are just around the corner and I can't wait! I've been painting my nails red a lot lately! I've been wanting to get some of the China Glaze Holiday Joy collection polishes but haven't caved yet. Cranberry Splash has been on my mind so I wanted to paint my nails with something even close to that.

MNY 265 is a deep cranberry red with pretty multicolor shimmer. It's kind of sheer so I used it over Rimmel's Movie Star polish, which is a warmer shimmery red, just lovely on it's own too but I used it to get more cover. Only one layer of Movie Star and one layer of 265 and the result is super pretty. And I love these 60 Seconds polishes from Rimmel because they last a long time, I wore this mani about a week. Amazing stuff :)






Again, I'm sorry for the poor indoor pictures. I don't like to use flash but days are so dark here right now so I had to use flash. I have a new blush review for you, but I can't take pictures that are good enough.

I'll be posting more holiday nails during November and December:)

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment