Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Review: Maybelline Fit Me Concealer!

I needed a concealer some time ago and as an emergency purchase I ended up getting the Maybelline Fit Me concealer in the lightest shade (at least here in Finland) 15. It was new at the time and everything new is always appealing to a beauty blogger. Here's my quick review!


Boy was I surprised! I hadn't read any blog posts about this concealer beforehand but let me tell you, this concealer is really great stuff for the the 8€ that I paid for it. But let's start with the container first. The tube has a NARS resemblance, but not too much. It's sleek and simple and I like it. The wand is the sponge type and while it's not the most hygienic way to use concealer, I still like it. I normally don't apply the concealer straight on to my face with the applicator, I apply it on the back of my hand first and then use it with a concealer brush from there.



The consistency of the Fit Me concealer is very creamy. It's super pigmented too, a little goes a long way and it's easy to blend. I was really surprised! It covers all my spots and redness nicely and works great under my eyes too. I'm really pleased! The only thing that bugs me is that it's just a tad too dark for me, so they should have a shade 10, that would be perfect for me. I used this concealer up anyway and eventhough it's too dark for me I'm thinking of repurchasing it. I don't think it's necessary to spend 40€ on a concealer if you can find quality products like this from the drugstore brands. I will try the Fit Me blushes next :)

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment