Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Pan, ohoy! :)

I can see pan. Many pans! Many of you may know that a true beauty junkie doesn't really use up any products because it's just nearly impossible. This time I have four different face products showing pan at the same time. I only dream of the day that I would see pan in some of my eyeshadows, that's not happening any time soon. But face products I tend to use with a heavier hand... :)

Now this is a funny, funny thing. I gave a bad review on NYX's Highlight and Contour Powder combo while back. I thought I would not end up using it that much. Then I found that the highlighter part works great setting my under eye concealer! The powder is not that pigmented or shimmery, so it's just perfect for that use, it brightens up my under eye area but doesn't look weird or shimmery or anything like that, it just lightens my eyes up. So here's the thing, it works so great it's almost gone. The contouring part I have barely touched. Wow, did not see this coming! As a highlighter, still not working for me.


NYX Powder Blush in Peach has been my favourite blush from the spring till this day. I have used it non-stop and here's the result. I first thought this peachy color looked wrong on me but it really doesn't. I love this blush so much! It's light enough for my pale face but gives me a healthy flush of color. Of course a flush of color has never been enough for me.


NYX Taupe is my all time favourite for contouring. It's not orange at all, just a light grayish brown. Perfect for the lighter skin tones. I have gone through so many of these, this may be number seven or eight perhaps. I love it, really.


As much as I love NYX Taupe, NYX Mosaic Powder in Highlighter is something that I may just love even more. It's pearly and lovely, no shimmers but a lovely sheen. You can see that tiny space of pan right there in the middle, I'm sad it's there because again I find myself in a situation that I don't have a back up. I use this so much, with a heavy hand of course. Since there's no shimmers, why not apply an extra layer... I love it and have not found anything like it yet.


Well, it looks like I need to place an order at Cherry Culture soon. I just love NYX. Not a sponsored post, my love is pure and true!

Thanks for reading!

2 comments:

  1. I'm on a budget so whenever I see pan I get sad:(

    Ps did you know you have captchas on? Makes it a bit hard to comment:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks yessie, I made some adjustments to make commenting easier :)

      Delete