Saturday, October 20, 2012

NOTD: Wet n Wild Burgundy Frost!

Pretty shimmery nail polish in the shade of burgundy for 1€? Yes, please. I was thrilled to find some Wet n Wild nail polishes in pretty fall colors on sale. I went home with a few bottles, of course, how could I not? This Burgundy Frost is just super pretty. I love it and can't stop looking at my nails. I'm a bit obsessed. Burgundy Frost is a deep burgundy red with gold microshimmer. The shimmer makes the polish look warm, kind of rusty, in some lighting. It's a lovely burgundy with a twist! I can't describe how much I'm loving this polish right now. I'm wearing it on my toes too.







The golden microshimmer was hard to capture in a picture, but then it doesn't really show up on nails that much. The color looks much deeper on the nails than it does in the bottle.
Two coats was enough with Seche Clear Base Coat and Rimmel Pro Longwear Ultra Shine Top Coat. The lasting power of Wet n Wild polish is not the best I've seen but it's ok if you pay only 1€ for it. I love fall and I love burgundy :)

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment