Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Review: Ardell Brow Sculpting Gel!

I've been using MAC's Brow Set gel for a long time. I don't have access to MAC in my home town and to be honest, paying 17,50€ for a brow gel that you need to change every 4-6 months is a bit wasteful. So instead of getting the MAC one, I went and got Ardell's Brow Sculpting Gel.

Some people don't need brow wax or brow gel but for me it's a must. I have sort of wild brows, they usually point the wrong way and fixing my brows with gel makes me look more put together. I usually fill in my brows too but since I have black brows naturally, I don't need to fill them everyday. Usually I do though. Well, my point here is... :) ..that I use brow gel almost every day and I need a good one!




Ardell Brow Sculpting Gel keeps my brows in place just fine, my brows feels soft and look natural after application. It does not get hard (like hair spray-hard) at all. I would like it to have a little more power to keep my brows in place for the whole day, but I still like it since it was so inexpensive compared to MAC's brow gel. And I actually found this to be better than MAC's too so I'm not going to purchase the MAC Brow Set anymore. Ardell's Brow Sculpting Gel has a light scent to it, it smells quite nice. I don't know if it really is necessary to have a scent in products like this but it doesn't bother me. All and all, a nice brow gel for untamed brows, I recommend :)

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment