Sunday, September 16, 2012

NOTD: Essie Chinchilly!

I think there is no such thing as a beauty junkie who doesn't love taupe. Do you agree? I sure do love taupe! All kinds of taupes. In the form of eye shadow, nail polish, any piece of clothing really. Even my bath towels are taupe. I can't get enough.

Essie Chinchilly is The taupe to have in your nail polish collection. It's a brown gray, more on the gray and cool side. I love it. It was my first Essie nail polish and so far I'm really loving the formula. I love the pretty class bottles too. Essie nail polishes, at least here in Europe, have a wider brush. I'm not sure yet if I like or not, I find a smaller brush easier to use somehow.






Two coats was enough for full coverage. Maybe a third layer would have made it perfect. I found that my mani lasted 3-4 days without chipping, that's pretty good! One coat of Seche Clear Base Coat and Rimmel Super Wear Ultra Shine Top Coat on top. I'm loving this top coat! I run out of my Seche Vite and wanted to try something else. It's not fast drying but the results are great, it really gives a shiny finish that lasts. Inexpensive too, you must love that :)


Any suggestions for new taupe nail polishes? :)

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment