Monday, June 18, 2012

NOTD: Vanilla with golden glitter! :)

I wanted to use NYX Beige Glitter with a nude color and this is what I ended up with. I actually really like them! I wanted to do something different than usual, I always paint my nails with just one color.


I used Mavala's Vanilla, it's a pearl finish creamy color. I did three layers since it's a quite sheer polish and then added two layers of Beige Glitter. Seche Vite Top Coat on top. I loved these so much it made me want to try different color combinations, hopefully soon. I almost got rid of Vanilla because I thought it was just plain boring. I'm glad I didn't because it looks so lovely here :)



Thanks for reading!

2 comments:

  1. very nice! did you use tape or a sticker to get the line so clean?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks sarah! I didn't use any tape, I was surprised myself that I didn't mess the lines up :)

      Delete