Sunday, June 10, 2012

NOTD: Rimmel Peppermint!

Here's a quick NOTD, I got a summery pastel mint polish from Rimmel, it's called Peppermint. Very nice quality! Only two layers was enough and it lasted a pretty long time without chipping. The only thing I don't like about is that it has a large brush, it's too large! I have pretty small nails and it's hard not to mess with this brush. I want my nails to be done perfectly and I want to get it done at once and not to correct later with a nail polish remover. This brush is just too messy!

But the result and the color is very nice! This mint green screams summer. I'm not that into the neon trend this summer but mint green I love :) In these pictures I've had Peppermint on for 3 or 4 days and only some chipping going on.
 


This brush is not my cup of tea, some might like it though.


Thanks for reading!

2 comments:

  1. Too bad for the brush!
    The color is sooo pretty and fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's super pretty. I think I need to get Essie's Mint Candy Apple now :)

      Delete