Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Current favourites, June 2012 :)

I haven't done a favourites post in such a long time so now would be just the right time! I have a bunch of products that I've been using pretty much non stop lately. You can find reviews of the products by clicking the links.


L'oreal Infallible foundation
Only a light layer will do! Now that my skin is a bit better and almost blemish-free, I use it very lightly. It still covers up the redness that I might have and evens out my skin tone. I've been using this more often than my mineral foundation from Meow.

MAC Prep+Prime Highlighter Pen
Since most of the times I've been using a liquid foundation, I use MAC's Highlighter Pen to cover up my under eye circles. I has a rosey/peachy tone, so it works great with dark circles.

Maybelline Color Tattoo cream eyeshadow in Permanent Taupe
Love love love it! The perfect base for a taupe smokey eye.

NYX Auto Eyebrow Pencil in Black
I love this pencil from NYX, it easy to use and  it gives a natural finish. It's pigmented but not too much, black can be a difficult color for the brows. I need to get another one, this one is coming to its end soon.


MNY glosses
I really like these cheap MNY glosses! The scent is ok, the gloss is not too sticky and lasts ok. I should get some more :)


NYX Powder Blush in Peach
For a long time I thought that any peach blush looks totally wrong with my pale, cool toned skin. But during this spring and summer this NYX Peach has been, hands down, the only blush that I've reached for in my makeup collection. I try to go back to NARS Angelika, but no, I want peach on my cheeks. And it looks great too! NYX Peach is light but it has a lot of pigmentation, so it's great for lighter skin tones but you can overdone this too if you want to, I know I use it with a heavy hand :)


Pink Kabuki from Coastal Scents
The softest and prettiest ever. I love using this fluffy kabuki for my finishing powder. It's perfect!

Rimmel Peppermint
I love pastel mint green this summer. A lovely color on tanned skin but a pale girl like me can rock this color too :)

O.P.I. Cajun Shrimp
Can't get enough of this color! It's just screams summer. A nice coral red, goes with almost anything. I wear it on my toe nails all the time. I love it, I love the consistency, I love the color, I love summer :)

Tanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment