Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Review: NYX HD Photogenic Concealer!

Most of the time I use mineral foundation with a mineral concealer, but sometimes that's not enough to cover up the problem areas of my skin. I have acne scars, some pigmentation spots and really dark circles under my eyes. For those areas I need a really good liquid concealer. I've gone through many, and today I wanted to review a really good one that I've recently found. It's the NYX HD Photogenic Concealer. I got the lightest shade, Porcelene, and it really is light! Great for the fairest complexions.


The concealer has a wand applicator, I find it a bit unhygienic if you apply it straight from the tube on to your skin. I've applied it first on the back of my hand and then used it with a synthetic concealer brush. The consistency is super creamy and soft! It doesn't feel sticky, it feels light and it really delivers. It covers up everything, yet it still feels light! It blends out super easily and just the littlest amount goes a long way. I don't know about the HD thing, I didn't get it to look great in pictures, I got it because I needed a good concealer. For the price, I think I paid $4 for it, it really is amazing. To me it feels like high end stuff and I would pay a lot more for it. The only bad thing is that the tube is quite small, but on the other hand you really don't need much to cover up even large areas.


It blends out nicely and really covers up. I love it.


NYX HD Concealer is my new favourite. My love for NYX seems to continue :)

Thanks for reading!

3 comments:

  1. Lovely blog with so many interesting and inspiring posts! Love your work:) Would you like to follow each other?

    ReplyDelete
  2. youve sold me on this. ive been needing a new undereye concealor

    ReplyDelete