Monday, May 14, 2012

NOTD: Rimmel Electric!

I'm so sorry for the lack of posts lately! I'll try to be a better blogger in the future. And 100 followers make me so happy :)

 Here's a quick NOTD post! This time it's a purple polish from Rimmel, I don't know if they sell this anymore, mine is at least 3 years old but still one of my favourites. It's called Electric. It looks too light in these pictures, it's actually much more purple! Two coats was enough with Seche Clear Base Coat and Seche Vite Top Coat. Lasted a few days before it started to chip, the quality is ok. Not very lasting though, like the name would suggest..


Thanks for reading!

4 comments:

  1. I love this color, it so bold and its not a girly pink... perfect!

    sundancehudson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is bold and that's why I like it so much :)

      Delete
  2. This color is perfect for summer! I'm your 100th follower :D

    ReplyDelete