Saturday, March 31, 2012

Review: Redken Body Full Shampoo and Conditioner

I usually don't review hair care products because I'm not that interested in hair stuff. But this time I'll make an exception and give a quick review! I really was disappointed and felt almost ripped off :)



I'm talking about Redken's Body Full Shampoo and Conditioner. Here in Finland this stuff is super expensive, it retails around 30€ per bottle! That is totally crazy, so I got mine cheaper online. Considering the price they ask for it, the shampoo and the conditioner are pretty basic. The shampoo is light but it doesn't clean my hair thoroughly. It doesn't give my hair volume and I also felt that I needed to wash my hair more often. The conditioner I like better, it's lightweight, like the bottle says, but it's pretty basic too. Nothing special and definitely doesn't give my hair any fullness. I'm disappointed and if I'd paid the normal retail price it would have been a ripp off. You can get better stuff for 3€ from your supermarket.

Plus she scent was pretty bad too, it was too strong and stayd in my hair for a long time. I'm sad that it didn't work out between me and Redken and now I have to find something else.

Thanks for reading!

8 comments:

  1. Thanks for the review, it`s always nice to know what NOT to buy :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your comment Ana, I had to write this review because it really didn't work. It doesn't feel very nice to write a bad review but I want to be honest. :)

      Delete
  2. Hei! Sinulle olisi palkinto blogissani! http://kosmetiikkakaaos.blogspot.com/2012/04/liebster.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sinulle on tunnustus blogissani. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ja sama toistamiseen.. Tunnustukset on nyt kovassa huudossa myös Oopiumiluolassani. <3

    ReplyDelete