Thursday, March 22, 2012

MNY haul + NOTD!

I can't help myself, I found these MNY goodies 50% off and had to take a few home with me. I only paid 2,25€ for the eye shadow and the gloss and only 1,75€ for the nail polish, which turned out to be my favourite. MNY polishes are such good quality! They last almost a week without chipping, it's amazing.


The eye shadow is a light brown (125), it's a great satin color to use all over the lid or for blending. I don't know if it's really my color but it sure was cheap :) The gloss (365) is a warm peachy color with fine golden shimmer. It gives just a little wash of color for my lips, it's perfect. The scent is not overwhelming so I like these glosses. I have three others and I use them a lot. If a gloss has a bad smell, I can't use it. Vanilla scent is the worst!



Here's the NOTD, 341 is an orangy, coral red. Looks a lot more orange in the bottle than it does on the nails. A pretty color for summer. I love it! Nice quality, only two coats was enough with Seche Clear Base Coat and Seche Vite Top Coat.





Thanks for reading!

2 comments:

  1. Oi aivan täydellisen kesäinen lakka! :))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tästä tuli suosikkini heti, ja mihin hintaan :D

      Delete