Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Review: Wet n Wild Silent Treatment!

I wanted to get the most famous palette from Wet n Wild, the Silent Treatment. Yes, it's the one with The Taupe. Here's my pictures, swatches and quick review :)

I threw away the two applicators that came with the palette, totally useless to me.



A pretty combination of colors! Light peachy pink for highlighting, this one is pretty! Also a dark shimmery brown and then the lovely silvery taupe. The taupe has satin finish and well, I'm out of words :)



The silvery taupe color looks lovely, just lovely. To me it seems to have a slight purple tone. I've seen a lot of swatches and most of the times it looked like a cool silvery taupe. But when I swatched it on my skin it does have a clear purplely tone, maybe that's the way it turns out on my complexion, I am abnormally pale after all :)





Is it just my poor skills of swatching or what, but I dont't think my palette is that pigmented than in all the reviews I've read and the pictures I've seen. Could it be? The dark shimmery brown is definitely not the most pigmented color I've seen. I don't know. Pretty anyway and I know I'll be using a lot of that gorgeous taupe!



Most likely this post offered nothing new that you haven't already seen or read. Nice quality and cheap price. Everyone should have this palette, I think it looks pretty almost on everyone :)

Thanks for reading!

*I just noticed! My palette says "Silent TREAMENT". And the name does not appear in French as it used to. Did I get a second edition that's not that good than the first one...?

1 comment:

  1. Pretty EYESHADOWS! ^_^
    They seem really nice!! :DD
    Good review, btw...

    ReplyDelete