Thursday, February 23, 2012

My favourite blushes! :)

I wanted to remind myself that what it actually was that inspired me to start my own blog. No, it was not nail polish and no, it was not waterproof mascara. It was blush! I've been looking for the perfect one and review many. What blushes have actually made it to my everyday makeup bag? I wanted to show you my current favourites and my most used blushes.



Make Up Store Must Have
. Super pigmented and very nice quality. A nice bright coral for springtime. I think it's not really my color but actually it looks great on me, somehow refreshing after using cool pink colors on my cheecks the whole winter. My current favourite!

Too Faced Candy Leopard. After saving this Leopard Love palette and not touching it for a long time, I recently started using it and Candy Leopard quickly became my go to - blush. The color and the finish are super pretty on me. Easy to apply and blend out, I love it! Have used it quite a bit already and Pink Leopard is a current favourite of mine.

NARS Angelika. Applies like a dream, blends out like no other. Ridiculously expensive but worth every penny! Probably my all time favourite and THE blush. Can't be sure though :)

NYX Mosaic Powder Paradise. I've had this pretty blush from NYX quite some time now and I've used it so much I've actually hit pan. I've used the bright pink that gives me the perfect flush of color with a pearly finish. Paradise is super pigmented and just amazing. I will definitely repurchase this baby.

Make Up Store Matt Glory. The perfect match for my complexion! A cool, almost purple pink and super pigmented too. I love this blush so much!

Fyrinnae Mesmerize. I'm out of words with this one. The perfect match for my complexion and the finish is just super pretty. I love it a lot, but I must admit that I don't reach for it as often as I should and that's because of it's powdery form. I find it easier to use pressed blushes, I find the powdery-ones just too difficult and time consuming.

NYX Powder Blush Taupe. It's my all time favourite for contouring, I've gone through many, at least four or five of them. It's perfect for pale girls because it truly is a cool taupe brown and has no orange tones in it. Super pigmented so you have use it lightly (which I don't do :)).

These were my most loved and used blushes. I'm always looking for new things, so let me know if you've purchased any nice blushes recently that also I should add to my collection!

Thanks for reading!

2 comments:

  1. Your blog is my favourite to look at for blushes. I think we have a similar skintone and taste in makeup in general.. haha. I love Angelika so much and I'm jealous you have it :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your comment! And yes, your skin looks a lot like mine! You should definitely get Angelika then, you will love it :)

      Delete