Wednesday, February 15, 2012

A little haul

Right after I started yet another shopping ban, I came across two amazing deals that I just couldn't pass by. I'm weak, yes. I started thinking all the money I would be saving! Then I soon found myself thinkig that I don't really have THAT much stuff anyway, so why not. Yes, I really like it here in denial!

I got OPI's RapiDry Top Coat and Cajun Shrimp. These were on sale and...you know. In reality I just really wanted to have a bright coral red that matched perfectly my new poppy red jeans!



Now this was a great deal! Two of my favourite mascaras for byu one get one free. I love Lumene's Blueberry Curl mascara in waterproof (review here).



That's all! I don't need to feel bad about such a teeny tiny haul right?

Thanks for reading!

4 comments:

  1. Täällä toinen vedenkestävien ripsareiden kannattaja! Olet näköjään kokeillut useita, mutta onko tuo Lumenen Blueberry Curl wp ollut paras?

    Omat suosikkini ovat Chanel Inimitable Waterproof ja Isadora Build Up Extra Volume 100% Waterproof. Sen sijaan esim. Hypnose wp:stä, FLE wp:stä enkä Lumene Natural Code Eye Dramatizer Volume wp:stä en niin välittänyt. Nyt vuoroaan odottaa Lorkun Volume Million Lashes wp.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Heippa! Kyllä tuo Lumene pitää edelleen ykkössijaa, harjalla saa niin erotellun lopputuloksen. Tuosta Isadorasta tykkäsin myös kovasti, mutta ei ole tullut vastaan Lumenen voittanutta. Mainitsemaasi Chanelin ripsaria en ole kokeillut, samoin Lorkun Million Lashes pitäisi kokeilla! Kiitos vinkeistä :)

      Delete
  2. I really love your blog!
    I find it today and i read every word of it!
    I'm your new follower...
    Kisses from Greece!

    atouchofrouge.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your kind comment and also thanks for following :) I must check out your blog right away!

      Delete