- Tigi S-Factor Serious Conditioner
- Tigi S-Factor Papaya Leave-in Moisture Spray
- Tigi S-Factor Body Booster Plumping Spray
- Redken Body Full shampoo
- Redken Body Full Light conditioner
- Seche Clear Base Coat
- Seche Vite Top Coat
While back (like last year) I made an order at iHerb too, I got a lots of stuff that I actually needed!
Ok, there's more. Some make up that I haven't shown you or reviewed yet. Plus the eye shadows I've reviewed already. Oh wow, I think I need to stop what I'm doing here.
- Queen Helene The Original Mint Julep Masque
- Queen Helene Mint Julep Natural Facial Scrub
- Desert Essence Thoroughly Clean Oil Control Lotion
- Desert Essence Thoroughly Clean Face Wash
- Desert Essence Natural Tea Tree Oil Cleansing Pads
- Desert Essence Lip Rescue lip balm
- EcoTools Retractable Kabuki x 2
- EcoTools Concealer Brush
- Too Faced Shadow Insurance
- Lumene Natural Code Matt Makeup Foundation
- Lumene Natural Code Mineral Powder
- Oriflame powder
- Meow Cosmetics mineral foundation
- Meow Cosmetics mineral concealer
- Everyday Minerals Oval Concealer Brush x2
- Everyday Mineral Dome Blending Eye Brush
- Burt & Bees Honey Lip Balm
- Maybelline Eye Studio Quad in Smoky Eyes (reviewed here)
- Wet n Wild Silent Treatment (reviewed here)
- MNY My Varnish nail polishes in 261 & 265 (see 261 in action here)
Wow that's a lot of stuff for one person when you put it like this. To my consolation (almost) everything was on sale and iHerb is an affordable place to shop anyways. Nevertheless, I feel pretty bad right now. I did not expect this to be a reality check but it was and now I need to stop buying stuff.
Thanks for reading!
Ps. I have a package from Coastal Scents on it's way, that doesn't count, right?