Saturday, February 4, 2012

Collective Haul! It's time to confess :)

I've been spendig way too much money lately, it pains to even think about it! But not all was wasted, I've invested in some nice, quality hair products. Hair is always a good thing to invest in! But also I've been hoarding new nail polishes like no tomorrow. With too many new polishes you also need to have a good base coat (my OPI is almost gone) and a nice top coat...and some other not nail related - stuff too...plus all the new eye shadows. And some powdery things...oh boy.



  • Tigi S-Factor Serious Conditioner
  • Tigi S-Factor Papaya Leave-in Moisture Spray
  • Tigi S-Factor Body Booster Plumping Spray




  • Redken Body Full shampoo
  • Redken Body Full Light conditioner


  • Seche Clear Base Coat
  • Seche Vite Top Coat

While back (like last year) I made an order at iHerb too, I got a lots of stuff that I actually needed!


  • Queen Helene The Original Mint Julep Masque
  • Queen Helene Mint Julep Natural Facial Scrub
  • Desert Essence Thoroughly Clean Oil Control Lotion
  • Desert Essence Thoroughly Clean Face Wash
  • Desert Essence Natural Tea Tree Oil Cleansing Pads
  • Desert Essence Lip Rescue lip balm
  • EcoTools Retractable Kabuki x 2
  • EcoTools Concealer Brush
Ok, there's more. Some make up that I haven't shown you or reviewed yet. Plus the eye shadows I've reviewed already. Oh wow, I think I need to stop what I'm doing here.


  • Too Faced Shadow Insurance
  • Lumene Natural Code Matt Makeup Foundation
  • Lumene Natural Code Mineral Powder
  • Oriflame powder
  • Meow Cosmetics mineral foundation
  • Meow Cosmetics mineral concealer
  • Everyday Minerals Oval Concealer Brush x2
  • Everyday Mineral Dome Blending Eye Brush
  • Burt & Bees Honey Lip Balm
  • Maybelline Eye Studio Quad in Smoky Eyes (reviewed here)
  • Wet n Wild Silent Treatment (reviewed here)
  • MNY My Varnish nail polishes in 261 & 265 (see 261 in action here)

Wow that's a lot of stuff for one person when you put it like this. To my consolation (almost) everything was on sale and iHerb is an affordable place to shop anyways. Nevertheless, I feel pretty bad right now. I did not expect this to be a reality check but it was and now I need to stop buying stuff.

Thanks for reading!

Ps. I have a package from Coastal Scents on it's way, that doesn't count, right?

2 comments:

  1. I love the papaya stuff it smells so, so good! Love your blog, I'm following now :) Feel free to check out mine! Don't forget to enter my competition to win a pair of Motel Pamela Mann tights - perfect for any Valentines Day outfit!

    Laura x
    Petit Chatons

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Laura, thank you for following :) I must check out your blog right now!

      Delete