Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Review: The Body Shop Nutriganics Foaming Facial Wash

This review has been a long time waiting! I've already finished the product and now finally I had the spirit to actually review this Nutriganics Foaming Facial Wash from The Body Shop!

The Nutriganics series from The Body Shop is their all natural skin care range. I like that The Body Shop has also jumped on the natural skin care wagon! I already reviewed the Eye cream from this range but did not like it. But I do like that the skin care range is all natural and certified!

In the evening I like to cleanse my face twice, first I remove my makeup and then follow with another cleanser to really get a clean face. I used this Nutriganics Foaming Facial Wash as step one, removing my makeup.


At first I thought the scent was very nice but after using this daily for some time it started to bother me. The scent is too sweet and there's just something wrong with it :)

I'm really fond of the foaming cleansers. I feel like the foam-ones give me more of a cleaner feel, I don't know if that's actually the case or not. This cleanser did the job pretty nicely, it did remove my makeup and didn't make my skin feel dry. Pretty good stuff! It's supposed to be "for the first signs of ageing" but don't really know about that.. A nice foaming cleanser but because of the scent I probably won't repurchase, that's too bad but if it doesn't smell right, that's just it.

Here's the INCI, looks nice!


Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment