Thursday, January 5, 2012

NOTD: NYX Forever Young!

NYX Delectable has been my most worn polish lately, it's super pretty. At the same time with Delectable I got Forever Young, a gorgeous strawberry red with gold glitter and flakes. It's super lovely and I also like the formula of these Advanced Salon Formula Nail Polishes from NYX. I want to get more but many of the colors are out of stock at Cherry Culture :(

I did three coats, two seemed not to be enough. Looks lovely! The color looks just a little too pink here, it actually is a warm strawberry red.



With flash...


Here you can see the real color, it's not pink at all. It's on the warm side, in different lighting it may look like it has a peachy or orangy or salmon tone but mainly it's just a stunning strawberry red :)



Here's Forever Young on the left and Delectable on the right.



Thanks for reading!

1 comment:

  1. I think forever young would be my favorite too!! It's super cute love it!

    Hey could you vote for me to be the next Rimmel 10. I'm Megan M.
    https://www.facebook.com/RimmelLondonUS?sk=app_131953440244471 

    ReplyDelete