Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Review: MAC Matte2 Eye Shadow in Copperplate!

I've been on a search for the perfect taupe that is not too dark for me, since I am the pale girl. I've used MAC's Blanc Type a lot and really like the consistency of these Matte2 eye shadows. So Copperplate had to come home with me :) Here's my quick review.

I'm sorry about the poor pictures, still not that much of daylight in here... I wanted to take pictures of some of the looks I made with Copperplate but no, my camera needs more light.



According to MAC Copperplate is a muted mid-toned grey. To me it looks more brown than grey, I find it to be the perfect taupe that is not too warm and not too brown but still brown. Well you know what I mean :)





The consistency is just like in Blanc Type, creamy and super soft. It's pretty pigmented too! It's easy to use and blends out nicely. Since I got it I've been using it every time I do my makeup. I really love it, the softness and the true matt finish.



I think it looks great against my skin. It's a very vesatile color for me, I've used it as my crease color but also all over my lid just alone or as a base for a darker smokey eye. I really love it, did I mention that already? It's the perfect matte taupe for my fair skin. I think I've used the word perfect too many times here..?



Worth every penny!

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment