Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Red haul! :) Rimmel by Kate lipstick swatches!

What kind of makeup hoarder doesn't have a red lipstick? I'm not a fan of bold lips on me but I've always admired girls who can rock the red lip. Yesterday I wanted to be that girl and got myself a pure red lipstick and a matching liner. I threw a red polish on top and headed to check out.


Rimmel had come out with a line of Long Lasting Lipsticks by Kate Moss. All the colors were lovely but I wanted the red one. It's more on the cool side so I thought it would be perfect for me since cool tones work better with my compexion. So I picked out...

  • Rimmel Lasting Finish by Kate in 01
  • Rimmel 1000 Kisses Stay On Lip Liner Pencil in 021 Red Dynamite
  • MNY My Varnish nail polish in 353








To me it seems that the liner matches the lipstick just about right! This lipstick seems and feels like a quality peace of makeup and it's super pigmented. It retailed for 7,90€ which is not bad for a nicely pigmented lipstick. The packaging looks cute too, sleek black tube with Kate Moss' signature on it. Lovely!





I'll take my red lips on a test drive this weekend. Let's see how it goes :)

Thanks for reading!

2 comments:

  1. I have this lipstick, in this color and another. I absolutely looove it! It's so pretty. Lasts super long too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm loving it too! I'm not that used to wearing lipstick but this one will be used and loved for sure! :)

    ReplyDelete