Thursday, December 15, 2011

I hit pan...!!!

Only a true makeup junkie can understand where this is coming from. This has not happend in years! I hit pan!!! And yes, it's one of my blushes! :)


NYX Mosaic Powder in Paradise is just a lovely, pigmented bight blush that has a combination of different pinks. It's a bit powdery so that might be the reason I hit pan so soon. That plus the fact that I've been using mainly the other side, the side that has that gorgeous bubble gum pink on it. Well, still counts, I hit pan :)

Some time ago I also went through yet another NYX Mosaic Powder in Highlighter. My love for it never seems to end! My heavy hand with highlighters may have something to do with it too...



Thanks for reading!

2 comments:

  1. I know the feeling, It's a totally shock when I hit pan in anything. I almost never finish anything, I'm always jumping to the next great product. I do love my NYX blushes too, I only have 2 but those are my most worn and my favorites

    ReplyDelete
  2. NYX blushes have such good quality and with what price! :) I think my NYX blushes are also my most worn blushes (alongside with NARS Angelika) :)

    ReplyDelete