Friday, November 25, 2011

NYX haul! :)

Well...here we are again. Cherry Culture was having 40% off all NYX items. Took me about 5 minutes to order my wish list! I got all kinds of beautifulness in the mail the other day. Let's see :) Sorry about the dark pictures, we hardly get any daylight at this time of the year.


  • Nude on Nude Natural Look Kit -I love neutrals and I was hoping this palette has some pretty taupe colors. I'll be posting a full post later!
  • Highlight & Contour Powder - This new item from NYX was something that I really wanted. I love highlighters, as you might know, and use them with a heavy hand. The contouring powder also looks like it's just brown and not orange. I'll review it later too.
  • Advanced Salon Formula Nail Polishes in Forever Young, Delectable and Beige Glitter - It turns out that I'm a nail polish hoarder after all. Delectable turned out to be the most beautiful polish I've seen in a while. I'm super excited about these, 15 ml/0,52 fl oz bottles for only around $4.
  • Single eye shadow in Taupe Pearl - I'm looking for a pretty, cool taupe. This one is on the warmer side but still very pretty and super pigmented!
  • Mosaic Powder in Highlight - I went through yet another one of these so I ordered one for backup.
  • Blotting Paper - cheap and gets the job done, love it!

Look at these pretty ones... Forever Young is a lovely strawberry red with gold flakes and glitter. I don't know that much about nail polishes so I can't really tell you more about the finishes. I just know pretty when I see it! Delectable, in the middle, is my favourite.

The Highlight & Contour Powder looks nice with the white packaging. I think it will be great for traveling.

The Nude on Nude Natural Look Kit has 9 eye shadows and 2 lipglosses. Amazing combination of neutrals, can't wait to try it!

Taupe Pearl. Lovely!

Highlighter, my all time favourite :) Pearly finish, no glitter. I love it so much!



Thanks for reading!

6 comments:

  1. Nude on Nude looks really good. Swatches would be nice ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Swatches coming later, I'll write a full post about the palette :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi I love your blog and nice haul. I also really love blush and I've already found my perfect one :) It would mean a lot if you could check out my blog and if ur interested in following each other let me know or follow me and ill follow you back :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE NYX products! They're so awesome! I have the neutral and the purple look kit and love them both. I'm not a lipgloss fan, and those aren't too bad. I also love their nail polish, great formula!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've had my eye on the purple kit for some time now! I think I'll get that with my next order. I agree with you, NYX has some great stuff! Thanks for your comments! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Khloegold, I must check out your blog right away :)

    ReplyDelete