Look at these pretty ones... Forever Young is a lovely strawberry red with gold flakes and glitter. I don't know that much about nail polishes so I can't really tell you more about the finishes. I just know pretty when I see it! Delectable, in the middle, is my favourite.
- Nude on Nude Natural Look Kit -I love neutrals and I was hoping this palette has some pretty taupe colors. I'll be posting a full post later!
- Highlight & Contour Powder - This new item from NYX was something that I really wanted. I love highlighters, as you might know, and use them with a heavy hand. The contouring powder also looks like it's just brown and not orange. I'll review it later too.
- Advanced Salon Formula Nail Polishes in Forever Young, Delectable and Beige Glitter - It turns out that I'm a nail polish hoarder after all. Delectable turned out to be the most beautiful polish I've seen in a while. I'm super excited about these, 15 ml/0,52 fl oz bottles for only around $4.
- Single eye shadow in Taupe Pearl - I'm looking for a pretty, cool taupe. This one is on the warmer side but still very pretty and super pigmented!
- Mosaic Powder in Highlight - I went through yet another one of these so I ordered one for backup.
- Blotting Paper - cheap and gets the job done, love it!
The Highlight & Contour Powder looks nice with the white packaging. I think it will be great for traveling.
The Nude on Nude Natural Look Kit has 9 eye shadows and 2 lipglosses. Amazing combination of neutrals, can't wait to try it!
Taupe Pearl. Lovely!
Highlighter, my all time favourite :) Pearly finish, no glitter. I love it so much!
Thanks for reading!