Sunday, November 13, 2011

My current favourites!

I tried to keep up my monthly favourites for like...two months! So now I've settled only for these current favourites of mine. Here they are :)


  • Sante Bio-Goji & Olive Handcream - I needed a daily handcream and this one just smells amazing! A good moisturiser to use during the day, light consistency and soaks in quickly. Loving it!
  • Desert Essence Lip Rescue Lipbalm - Probably the best natural lipbalm I've ever tried. I love the scent, it's very light but somehow stunning and it moisturises really well. I'm afraid I will use this up too quickly and I don't have a back up...!
  • MNY My Gloss in 565 - A nice nude and peachy gloss that is not too sticky and smells ok. I've been into nude lips lately.
  • GOSH pencil brush - A super soft brush that I use for my outer v and to add some darker color to my lashline. I reach for this the most when I'm doing a smokey eye.
  • NYX I Dream of Jamaica eye shadow palette - With this palette I can do a quick brown smokey eye and not go wrong. It has the perfect taupe color that I've been loving lately so much! You can see the palette in action in here.
  • MNY single eye shadows in 309 and 903A - I've worn that light taupe color a lot! I use it for blending or just alone on the lid. The light shampagne color is great for highlight under the brow bone but I have actually used it to highlight my whole face too. I was not expecting to love these cheap eye shadows from MNY this much! Great stuff :)
  • NYX Mosaic Powder in Paradise - This blush is so pigmented! I've used the lighter pink side the most. Paradise is easy to blend and gives just amazing glow.
So that's all, I really have to post these favourites more often, I really like writing them and also enjoy reading about other's favourites!

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment